- Improve your bone health and get stronger. Increase your postural awareness and learn various ways to manage your diagnosis of osteoporosis
- We live busy lives and need to learn how to slow down and breathe. Work on being present and how to manage your stress with your day-to-day activities. This includes meditation, sleep hygiene, and diet.
- Begin a daily movement or exercise practice.
- Strengthen and improve an existing practice, or modify it after injury, illness, or surgery.
- Just getting started with yoga and don't want to injure yourself? Sign-up for a session.